Biasiswa Samsung 2014 lepasan Matrikulasi/Diploma | Samsung SMART Scholarship 2014 | Senarai Biasiswa 2014 lepasan matrikulasi
Seperti biasa, saya nak kongsikan Biasiswa Samsung 2014 yang telah dibuka, tapi tak nyatakan pulak bila tarik akhir permohonannya. Saya copy maklumat biasiswa ni dari email Universiti saya. Untuk adik adik lepasan Matrikulasi atau STPM atau Diploma boleh la mohon. Syarat syarat seperti di bawah.
Dapatkan form di universiti masing masing. Sekiranya ada pertanyaan boleh hubungi mereka terus.
WHO WE ARE
For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung’s discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shape the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. We are committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of our customers, employees and the global community.
SAMSUNG SMART SCHOLARSHIP
The Samsung SMART Scholarship is an initiative by Samsung Malaysia Electronics to provide financial support and career opportunities to students who display potential to become the leaders of tomorrow and demonstrate the creativity and passion that is the driving force of Samsung.
The scholarships will be awarded to Malaysian students who are pursuing their fultime undergraduate degree courses at selected local public universities in Malaysia.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for applicants in the following degree disciplines:
- Business Management/ Administration
- Human Resources
- Mass Communication/Public Relations/Media Studies
- Information Technology
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In order to qualify you must fulfill these requirements:
- You must be a Malaysian citizen
- You must be no older than 23 years of age
- You must have achieved consistently strong academic results:
- STPM at least 3As
- Matriculation/Diploma : minimum CGPA 3.5
- You must posses strong leadership skills and be active in extracurricular activities such as volunteering activities, societies and clubs, sports, etc
- You do not currently hold, or expect to receive any scholarship
- You are not bonded by any other corporates or institutions
HOW TO APPLY
Look out for the announcement made by your university for the application details. You may submit your application with certified true copies of supporting documents to your respective Student Affairs Division.
For further enquires, you may also contact us at:
Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd
Suite E-09-01, Level 9, East Wing
ICON Jalan Tun Razak, No. 1, Jalan 1/68F
54000 Kuala Lumpur
Or email us at email@example.com